track record - Heritage and Environmental
- Angaston Town Centre Historic (Conservation) Zone Plan Amendment Report, 1998, District Council of Angaston. This study involved the survey of the Angaston Town Centre Zone and it’s surrounds and the preparation of policies relating to both State and Local places, creating two Historic Conservation zones. PPK Environment and Infrastructure Pty Ltd
- Aquatic Sports Lake Environmental Assessment, Murray Bridge 1998. Responsible for the management of the environmental assessment for the proposed sports lake at Murray Bridge including environmental, social, economic and heritage impacts. PPK Environment and Infrastructure Pty Ltd
- Hahndorf Main Street - The Management of Change 1991, Graduate Diploma Thesis (Distinction/Credit). Discussion and case study of the legal framework affecting development within the State Heritage Area and the decision making process. Recommendations, case study examples and illustrated guidelines.
- Water We Care initiative 2007, Recommending a range of drought strategies, Rural City of Murray Bridge.
- Kerbside Recycling Project 2008, Introducing a kerbside and greens recycling service, Rural City of Murray Bridge.
- Waste Management and Zero Waste initiatives 2008, resulting in reduction in landfill waste, Rural City of Murray Bridge.
- Ngarrindjeri Indigenous Land Use Agreement, successful delivery and respectful negotiation of ground breaking agreement to better respect and manage Ngarrindjeri lands.